Snow Effect Example 1
1) Open a new Flash file and set the background color to black.
2) Open the Components panel (Ctrl-F7 or Window>Components)
3) Drag the Snow Effect component to the Stage.
4) Adjust Snow Effect instance. Enter "snow" to the instance name. Set X and Y to 0, width to 550 and height to 400.
Open the Component Inspector (Shift-F7 or Window>Component Inspector) and set numOfFlakes to 2000, blurCoeff to 0.4 and gravity to 0.4.
Test this easy animation (Ctrl-Enter or Control>Test Movie)
5) We used default spherical in the Example 1. Let's add custom snowflake templates. Draw a few snowlake templates and convert them to library symbols.
6) Open the Component Inspector and fill flakeSamples array with snowflake symbol names.
7) Test this animation