Configure Shine Effect
Double-click the Shine Effect instance to open it. Click the ShineEffectParams on the "effect" layer then open Component Inspector panel (Window > Component Inspector or Shift-F7).
You can configure:
- Duration - the duration of the effect (seconds)
- Delay - the delay before the effect starts (seconds)
- Brightness - a measure of the light brightness (recommended value is 30 to 150)
- Type - you can choose of three options: Loop (infinite loop), onCall (effect is started programmatically) and onMouseOver (effect is started when the mouse moves over the component)
- Glow blur - the size of the outer glow
- Glow color - the color of the outer glow
- Direction - you can choose of 8 different directions
- Shine width - the width of the light band
- Is static - you should choose "true" if the shined object is dynamic. The default value is "false".